Terms and conditions
1. Fees are payable termly in advance and no later than the second class of each new term. If your child turns up to class without the fee having been paid, and unless you have a prior agreement with Regency as regards fee payment, they will not be allowed to participate.
A written reminder for fees not paid after the second class of term will incur a £5 administration charge.
2. Fees are based on a weekly accumulation in accordance with term times.
3. Fees can only be paid by cash or online transfer. Bank details for online payment are below;
Regency Performing Arts
Sort Code 09-01-28
Please ensure payment has child’s name as reference.
4. Receipts will only be provided upon request. Fees are subject to change and Regency will notify you in advance of any increase in fees.
5. All new students get their first class free. The fees become payable in full after the new student has attended the first class, at their second class.
6. Should any pupil wish to discontinue any class or leave the school, refunds for any unused classes will not be given.
7. Pupils are required to attend class wearing the correct uniform as of Uniform info.
8. RPA do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property left on the premises.
9. Fees for exams must be returned by the deadline on the form. Late fees will incur a £5.00 charge, assuming the examining board will accept a late entry.
10. RPA endeavour to ensure that your children are dancing in a safe and comfortable environment. We ask you to bring and collect your child promptly and provide us with details of changes in drop off/pick up arrangements, special medical needs etc.
11. Pupils will not be allowed to leave the dance areas until they are collected. Written permission is required should you wish your child to be allowed to leave unsupervised.
12. Please ensure that RPA receives any changes to pupil’s contact details in writing. All details will be held in strict confidentiality (Data Protection Act 1998) and will not be passed on to outside parties except to the ISTD for children doing dancing exams.
13. Pupils will be asked to leave without notice for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct.
14. The school does not discriminate on background, race or religion, socio-economic background or SEN needs. RPA regularly monitors staff to maintain school teaching policies and adheres to Health and Safety procedures to ensure that each child’s welfare is being closely monitored.
15. I understand and give consent to use of photographs and video recordings from time to time for website/internet/press and promotional development of the school.
16. By enrolling my son/daughter into RPAA, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.